Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus framed the presidential election as a moral “battle for the freedom in this country” in a fiery speech Friday to the Faith and Freedom Coalition.
Priebus, not known as a bomb-thrower, said the country is facing a stark choice in November between President Obama and Mitt Romney.
"It’s time to end the Barack Obama presidency before this presidency ends our way of life," he said to loud cheers from the audience of religious right leaders and supporters.
"We have to win this election, or we’re going to lose this country,” Priebus said. “Collectivism will replace individualism, government agencies will replace free enterprise and the dreams of Obama will replace the vision of our Founding Fathers."
- tenaciouscatholic reblogged this from encore-unefois
- fuckyeahprogressivepolitics reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- neoliberalismkills likes this
- butchrosser likes this
- occupy-my-blog reblogged this from sarahlee310
- melloncollie4 reblogged this from wookbutt09
- soiledphotos likes this
- wookbutt09 reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias and added:
- newsandtrade likes this
- quay-cur likes this
- tenaciouscatholic likes this
- encore-unefois reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias and added:
- kalooeh reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- littleblackkittycat likes this
- debbie-do777 reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- debbie-do777 likes this
- truth-has-a-liberal-bias reblogged this from sarahlee310
- gadget-land likes this
- slide-to-the-right likes this
- sarahlee310 likes this
- liberalforever likes this
- timekiller-s reblogged this from sarahlee310 and added:
- timekiller-s likes this
- doubtingmarcus likes this
- politicalprof likes this
- blissandzen likes this
- sarahlee310 posted this