My patients all have pre-existing conditions, some have cancer and other illnesses which obviously have brought them to the last stages of their lives. Many are already in comas when my company is contracted to provide their final care.
Their care is very expensive and without the insurance provided by the Affordable Care Act, thousands of these patients would not be able to get the end of life care they need and indeed deserve. Our patients do range in age from babies to centenarians.
Republicans want to have vouchers with which people can shop for healthcare, but I am here to tell you that this is just a careless ruse. Firstly, unless you are a doctor it is impossible to decide what you need to purchase in a health care plan. It is impossible to determine what specific care will be needed for each particular type of affliction you may develop. I am not convinced that you will be covered for everything under the sun.
Secondly you may be required to predict what disease you may develop in the future as you will be taking this or that coverage plan which covers this disease or that…remember the average $6000 voucher they will give you will not be able to pay for any or all diseases and the care needed, so it looks like you will have a catch 22 of which ones to pick . Congressman Alan Grayson was right, under the Republican’s plan, don’t get sick…and if you do, die quickly.
There are literally dozens of diseases for which I believe you will not be covered and die a slow and agonizing death much to the delight of the insurance company who would not pay for your care.
There are also thousands of children who run into health problems between 19 and 26 years of age, these kids are now covered under the President’s healthcare plan. These kids would not be covered in a republican voucher plan and their parents’ average $6000 voucher will not be enough to cover them either.
I see the pain and suffering my patients go through daily and I am forever thankful to President Obama for having the courage to fight the republicans on behalf of them. Without ‘Obamacare’ the death rate would be tenfold…not that the republican politicians and radio and TV shills care anyway, they are all rich and are not worried about the expense.
- marjchaos reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- shegufta reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- kalooeh reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- theyoungwitch reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- eclecticdreamweaver likes this
- lady-brown reblogged this from algandarsmanor
- scifidork likes this
- marjchaos likes this
- somethingworthconsidering reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- princessnijireiki reblogged this from hissingbooth
- let-it-snew reblogged this from sarahlee310 and added:
- ushasloves likes this
- jrups reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- sleepygirlgang likes this
- therodentqueen likes this
- soiledphotos likes this
- freedomtochooseourownchains reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- angryqueerliveshere reblogged this from jumblejo
- grimly-fiendish likes this
- reagan-was-a-horrible-president reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- reagan-was-a-horrible-president likes this
- jumblejo reblogged this from hissingbooth
- twenty-and-growing reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- thinkertailorsoldierspy likes this
- jumblejo likes this
- socalcrunch reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- socalcrunch likes this
- aka14kgold likes this
- thereluctanthipster likes this
- qraccoon likes this
- pantsiam125 likes this
- pearlrose52411 reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- pearlrose52411 likes this
- leftistnaija reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- melissasoup likes this
- truth-has-a-liberal-bias reblogged this from sarahlee310
- blissandzen likes this
- sarahlee310 posted this