Republicans are seeking to oust Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.), who is up for his first reelection after his narrow 2008 win.Franken will be a tough candidate — he’s worked hard to ingratiate himself in the state, and his poll numbers look fairly solid. But Republicans hope with the right candidate they can topple the first-term senator.
Reps. Erik Paulsen (R-Minn.) and John Kline (R-Minn.) are two early mentions for the race.
Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton (D) is up for reelection the same year, giving up-and-coming Minnesota Republicans two possibilities for a statewide run.
- novenator likes this
- winningprogressive reblogged this from justinspoliticalcorner
- ireallydontquiteknow likes this
- justinspoliticalcorner reblogged this from silas216
- justinspoliticalcorner likes this
- silas216 reblogged this from sarahlee310
- silas216 likes this
- wateringgoodseeds likes this
- joost5 likes this
- hambonetoblerone reblogged this from sarahlee310
- blissandzen likes this
- sarahlee310 posted this